§.1 General provisions
1) The data controller is Aid For Ukraine with its registered office in Koszalin, Ul. Morelowa 7, with its registration number 0000960200. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable data privacy laws, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
4) We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, among others, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) and pseudonymisation is used.
5) Personal data provided in the contact form on the website aidforukraine.pl are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
§2 Data controller
1) The service provider is the data controller of personal data of its service users. This means that if you have an account or fill in a contact form while chatting with the bot on our website, we process your data that you share with us, i.e. your name, surname, company name or registration number, your location, e-mail address, phone number, IP address, etc.
2) The service provider is also the controller of personal data of those who subscribe to our newsletter.
3) Personal data are processed:
(a) in accordance with data protection legislation
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish contact with you after you notify us of your wish to help or your need for assistance and to enter into an agreement, if applicable, and properly perform services
d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject
e) in accordance with the consent given by you if you have subscribed to the newsletter or filled in the contact form,
4) Every data subject has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
5) Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in Aid For Ukraine is possible through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) We reserve the right to process your data for a period of eighteen (18) months. The processing of data after the termination of the contract or the withdrawal of consent may only take place to the extent that it is necessary for the assertion of possible claims in court or if national or to the extent the EU regulations or international law oblige us to data retention.
8) Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or lodging a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
9) The Service Provider shall not make personal data available to other entities than those authorized by the relevant legislation or contracts such as with LivePerson, Inc.
10) We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and access control, thanks to which we minimise the effects of any possible breach of data security.
11) Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
2) The information collected relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, the language previously chosen, the type of operating system, the Internet service provider, the time and date information, the location and the information sent to the website through the contact form.
3) The data collected is used to monitor and review how users use our sites in order to improve how the site works by providing a more efficient and seamless navigation experience. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behaviour on the site.
5) We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "oblgatory" cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used for the detection of abuse of authentication on the website;
c) "performance" cookies, which enable the collection of information on the use of the website;
d) "functional" cookies which make it possible to "remember" the user's selected settings and personalize the user's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user's origin, font size, website layout, etc;
6) The user has the possibility at any time to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
7) Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is collected only in those places where the user, by filling in the form, has expressly consented to it. We retain and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.